Who doesn't love a good book?
(Especially when its jewelry related)
These are some of the books in my personal library - and maybe a few I WISH I had!
This page will be a continuous WIP (Work In Progress) So check back often!
(At the bottom of the page you will find some deals from Amazon on jewelry related books. )
- Jewelry Making: Tips and Tricks of the Trade (Stephen O'Keefe) (great book for beginners!)
- The Jeweler's Studio Handbook: Traditional and Contemporary Techniques for Working with Metal and Mixed Media Materials (Brandon Holschuh)
- Jewelry: Fundamentals of Metalsmithing (Jewelry Crafts) (Tim McCreight)
- The Encyclopedia of Jewelry-Making Techniques: A Comprehensive Visual Guide to Traditional and Contemporary Techniques
- The Complete Jewelry Making Course: Principles, Practice and Techniques: A Beginner's Course for Aspiring Jewelry Makers (Jinks McGrath)
- Hydraulic Die Forming for Jewelers and Metalsmiths
- Foldforming (Charles Lewton Brain)
- Form Emphasis for Metalsmiths (Heikki Seppa)
- The Colouring, Bronzing and Patination of Metals
- Color on Metal: 50 Artists Share Insights and Techniques
- The Jeweler's Directory of Decorative Finishes: From Enameling and Engraving to Inlay and Granulation
- Japanese Patinas
Deals for you from Amazon: