Saturday, June 30, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

which is fun because lately I"ve been feeling a little 'blah' and also a bit lonely in terms of my blogsphere life. I just can't seem to get it together where blogging is concerned, so this is fun!


Gail is the cheery one who tagged me. you can find her blog here.


Here are the rules:
1-post these rules

2-each person tagged must post 8 random(..hopefully interesting )facts about themselves

3-tagges should write a blogpost of these facts

4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named

5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged


So here are my 8 facts (they may not be terribly interesting!)


1. I used to train racehorses. ;-)

2. I have 3 tattoos.

3. There is a 13 year spread between my 2 children

4. after 25 years of doing it, I have decided to quit dying my hair

5. I had a tuna melt for dinner

6. I love cayenne pepper on just about anything

7. I eat about 90% of my food cold

8. I think about food far too much!


ha! I finally 'got' that these could be RANDOM facts! Now I need to tag 8 people...hmmm, that might take me a day or two since I'm plum tuckered out from attending the InterGem Show today. Here are my purchases:

I think if you click it you'll get a better look.

No comments:

Post a Comment