Thursday, January 31, 2008

After a long absence...

After a long absence from creating, I finally got back to the bench and have made a few things over the past couple of weeks. First is a pendant that is STILL in progress even though it began almost 4 weeks ago - the pic is prior to setting the stone and prior to LOS and finishing.

(Please click on the pictures, they look pixelated until you do!!)





Next is a ring, and maybe you'll see a pattern developing:


The ring is garnet and sterling





then a pendant of 24k gold and sterling





And then to round it off a pair of earrings - lapis and sterling




I have been greatly inspired by my friend Barrie - you can see her "Sticks and Stones" rings
here

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, I found your work on the art jewelry forum and it's beautiful. The subject was on resin, which I'm new to and I'm trying to find a good quality bezel to make charms with. Do you know of a good supplier? I'm looking for pewter or silver. Thanks so much. Keep up the wonderful work. ~Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha, thanks! Good to talk with you via email - hope to see pics of what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete