Monday, February 11, 2008

Collaboration




This pendant (or it may become a brooch) is special to me because my 19 yr old daughter helped design it. I had the two stones picked out and had made bezels for them but didn't really have a clear idea how I wanted to put them together. so I had my two children - ages 19 and 6 draw some ideas for me. What we ended up with is greatly inspired by my daughters drawing. This is a blue lace agate and some other agate I think. Set in sterling.




But don't feel bad for my son - here is a pendant he totally designed last year:


(had a little trouble with the 'x' part - but its still fun!

Janice

1 comment:

  1. Janice,
    This really is a beautiful piece. The story behind it makes it even more special. I'm glad that you shared it!

    ReplyDelete