Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dang, I must be slow

cuz I've been tagged again!!!

Haha. Truly, I'm an easy tag, I don't run very fast. AND, I'm feeling enormously magnanimous right now (must be all that holiday spirit and whatnot) so I'll play along. Plus I think its just really peachy to be 'thought of'...when no one thinks to tag me that will be a day worthy of crying in my cereal. OK, I really won't cry in my cereal. I don't normally eat cereal - we all know I am addicted to orange mango yogurt, so maybe I'd be found crying in that.

But anyway, back to tag. I was tagged by Frieda over at Deer Mountain Wood Art. (check out her beautiful wood art - here's her picasa album)

This tag is the '7 things about me' which last time around I tagged (ha ha - tagged...ya know...yea, ok, you know) anyway, I tagged on my own qualifier and did 7 things that make me happy or smile or some such sh-um, something-or-other. This time I'm going totally random.

1. I sleep with my feet on a pillow - or two (though they don't stay there all night).

2. I detest cheesecake. I know, that makes me very weird.

3. I have a strong aversion to praying mantasesessesss. They just freak me out. I'll look at them through glass, but don't get me too close. They are evil little creatures.

See what I mean? Horrid little critter.

OK, truth is I held one once and it 'stuck' to me and I think it may have bitten me, although of course that may just have been its little prickers on its feet holding on for dear life, but nonetheless it was unpleasant and freaked me out and I'm having nooooooooo parts of it again.




4. I hope to start a worm bin soon (check it out: http://www.savvygardener.com/Features/worm_composting.html or http://www.redwormcomposting.com/)

5. I actually hope to start a lot of things but never do...good intentions and all that.

6. I befriend a lot of people but 'keep close' very few.

7. I'd like to be cremated when I die. Because although I want to try worm composting, I don't want to BE worm compost.

================================
ok, now that was fun, huh?

Rules -

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

OK, so maybe one of my random facts should have been that I'm horrible with rules, don't always read them, and rarely truly follow them, sooooooooo, I may not tag 7....just lettin' ya' know right up front. ;-)


Next up on the block are people who I read regularly, they are on my 'follower' list so I get their updates sent right to me:


Stefani at Blue Yonder
Candace at C. Gail Designs
Deborah at Sweetwater Designs
Cheryl at Lavender Cottage
Nikki at Nikki Pollard Designs

ok, 5, 5 is enough, right? Five is a good number - not too big, not too small -- 7 is so pretentious, don'tcha think?

4 comments:

  1. oh thanks Janice..I think :) I did need something to write about, just not sure it needs to be about moi. I think I'll do 7 interesting facts or something..:-) and yeah I know exactly what you mean about those praying mantis..*shiver*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have that same praying mantis in my pics, but it has something ugly written under it! LOL I'm not really fond of them getting on me, but they are cool to look at. I think they look like aliens!
    What?! No cheesecake? Something is WRONG with you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. YW Deborah!!!! I look forward to reading you. :)

    Tammy - cheesecake -- ewwwwwwwww. Just means there's more for you!!! I actually do think that praying mantis are interesting to look at - I just don't want them ON me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo my Mom has a worm bin that she's been tending for years and years!! and she has the bestest organic garden....

    ReplyDelete