Saturday, December 05, 2009

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

YAY! SNOW! This is LG and his Grandpa. :) They had a little snowball fight and did some sledding.














Here is a photo of our backyard, looking down from a window on the back of the house.

























Our deck and the little shed out back that holds our tractor and garden tools. It looks so pretty with the snow blanketing the yard. As the snow falls, so does the silence....I love how the snow creates such a peace....everything gets so hushed outside when its snowing.

LG has his first concert coming up this Monday. He has been practicing for us everyday. :)


I wish I had some new work to show or even polished pieces ready to list online...but alas, not yet. I polished a couple of pieces but still need to add some chain to the pendants and ake some decisions on what direction to move in with some of the pieces.

Soon...soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

I always grocery shop after church on Sundays, so I need to do that, and LG needs new dress pants for his concert, but I hope to finish a few pieces and take some pictures.

I'm concerned the roads are going to turn icy overnight. I don't mind the snow, but I despise driving on ice.

Hope everyone is having a safe and wonderful weekend!
Janice