Friday, February 12, 2010

Retreat is FULL!

We've completed registration for the 2010 retreat! If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please email me - janiceihg AT hotmail DOT com. I am really looking forward to getting together with old friends and meeting a new friend this year. October seems SO far away right now!  Especially as we are still recovering from all the snow we've had! I only missed 2 days of work this week, but it just feels like we've been 'snowed in' forever! Maybe because our house seems half buried! I think I posted some pictures the other day and although I have more, after the second snow, I don't have them with me so I'll have to post them tonight or tomorrow.

I really feel like I've wasted this golden opportunity of being snowbound. I thought I'd be like a madwoman in the zone at my bench. Unfortunately, not the case.

I spent a lot of time shoveling snow and a lot of time in the kitchen. I spent some time on the computer and some time playing games. But practically NO bench time. Weird. I did LOS a few pieces and I added chain to a couple of pendants. And that is IT. Thats all I have to show for our big snowmargeddon or snowpocolypse or snowado (as my son called it)...or snoworricane....slizzard....

I've dug out at home, now I need to dig out at work - my inbox is so full and I have lots to do so back at it I go!!

~Janice