Sunday, March 07, 2010

A day in Philly PA

Saturday was a lovely day spent just outside Philly.....in Chester. With a crazy bunch of metalsmiths...
but before I go into all of that, I'm going to ask you to indulge me.

I have further updated the Network website - and I think, strongly think, that I am going to begin blogging there, rather than here. . . and I was going to shadow and run both for a while...but I'm tired, so tonight - if you could indulge me and read the post I put up there, that would be wonderful of you!

I REALLY don't want to lose any 'followers' - not because of numbers - but because I feel 'connected' even if we don't communicate....and I hate to lose that.  If you aren't already using a reader or some kind of feed aggregator, I urge you to consider it. I use google reader and I can 'follow' blogs that are written and published on ANY platform, personal websites, and I can follow content that isn't a blog too! Something to think about!

Here is the link to the post(s) about my daytrip:

http://www.jewelryartistsnetwork.com/index/?cat=41

Please check it out and feel free to leave a comment. Comments are set up to moderate a first comment only, once you have a comment approve, any future comments will be automatically approved.