Thursday, July 01, 2010

Winner and Learning

I will be picking (at random) a winner for the custom jewelry here in ohhhhhhhh, about 2 hours maybe (so get your comment in NOW to enter!) . I'm really looking forward to working with someone on a custom piece. Its a little bit scary but a lottabit exciting! I think it will be a learning experience - and those are always good!

Speaking of learning.....

I just created a really fun treasury and I hope you will go check it out. Its all about learning! No matter what your area of expertise, learning something new can really get your creative juices flowing. Not to mention the fact that you are supporting handmade and you'll have fun learning something new!

The treasury ranges from soap making to sewing to painting to ....

well, just go check it out and see!

AND SHOP!

:) http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c2cd84e943d6d916805f2dd/learn-something-new-today