Friday, December 31, 2010

Its very near

Yep - the new year is almost upon us!!

I am ringing it in with my two kiddos - the tall one is actually napping (she was up at 4:30 this morning for work!) and the LG is sitting next to me reading....

both will watch the ball drop with me and then I think we'll all stumble up the stairs and tumble into our beds.

But right now - it is quiet - just the tick tock of the clock....the clatter of the keyboard....and the snoring of the dog.

oh yea. she snores. big time.

I am taking a few moments to think of each of you who comments here, emails me, visits the JAN forum.....I'm thankful for each one of you and praying really great things for you in 2011.

Things like LOVE, PEACE, JOY, GROWTH.....

ACCEPTANCE and TRUST

FORGIVENESS and MERCY

HEALTH and GRATITUDE.

I am praying those things for myself too.

I'm working on some plans for new things in 2011.

For the blog.

New ideas in my work.

I am planning on being more organized this year - yes, it is a constant battle with me.

Working, parenting, blogging, the network, the metals guild, and with all of that - making an earnest push forward in my little part part part time business this year.

I've got my work cut out for me. But for some reason, I'm oddly excited.

Praying the excitement lasts and bears out action.

I pray that for you as well - that the anticipation you may feel as you go into the new year - will not only last, but grow and bear action which will bear fruit (results).

Happy 2011 my friends!