Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas

This year, for me,  holiday shopping, gift giving, BUYING things....its a challenge. A Big challenge.

I'm not complaining mind you - I am VERY happy to have purchased my house. . . . but it does mean that money is tight. REALLY tight.

I know a lot of other people are feeling a crunch as well. In addition, many people are trying to be more conscious about where their money goes. I am planning to buy local when possible and handmade as much as possible. With that in mind, I put together a little local (Baltimore area) gift guide from Etsy - local, handmade, UNDER 25.00, with a selection for men, women, and children.


Browse the items, and the rest of these artist's shops - you are supporting an artist, an individual, and possibly your local community when you buy from them. Not to mention, you are getting a quality HANDMADE product!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Janice