Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweetness abounds

At least it does here.

This year for VDay, we MADE cards for LG to hand out at school. I saw this on the internet somewhere (if anyone knows who had this on their blog, PLEASE let me know so I can give credit where due!)

Isn't that adorable!!!  We made these by taking a photo of LG with his hand out and then printing them on cardstock. Added text to the side and cut a small hole above and below his hand. Inserted a lollipop and there you have it!

YAY!

I can't recall what we had for dinner.....guess it wasn't that memorable.hmmm.

We stayed away from too much candy this year and my Dad surprised all 3 ladies with flowers which was really nice.

They were very pretty and unexpected and just a really nice bright spot in our day. Considering all the stress around here lately, it was just a very nice touch.



Hope your heart day was sweet as well. 
~Janice