Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Are you a 'follower'?

If you are on blogger, there is a new tool - well, new to me anyway.


It allows you to follow various blogs and they do NOT all have to be hosted on blogger! I have added about 9 blogs/sites to my list and now when I log into blogger, down at the bottom, under the list of MY blogs, I have a list of blogs I am following on the left, and to the right any new posts from those blogs. HOW COOL IS THAT!?


Thats a screen shot from just a few moments ago and you can see there are various blogs showing at the right. Neat-o torpedo! I can read from right here, I don't have to go to yet another site to get a feed of all my blogs. This makes is simple. Soooo, start following your favorite blogs...especially mine! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment