Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday!

Ok, I'm trying to get back on track here. Today I'd like to share the blog of Perri Jackson of Shaktipaj Designs. Perri is a VERY talented wire artisan and is a lovely person to boot! Please visit her blog to see her wire tutorials - and more!

-------------------------

I am planning on bench time tonight - its TUESDAY after all. My son has drama practice right after school - my Father will pick him up at 4:45 and then my little guy has soccer practice at 6pm and my Dad has agreed to take him to that each Tuesday - sooooooooo, its lookin' promising for me tonight! YAY!

Hope everyone is having a very productive day.

Oh, and I still have not heard from Nina Gibson re: her winning the giveaway - I maybe wasn't clear that the person needed to come back here and check in and contact me, then again, I never said winners would be notified.....and I did announce it rather boldly - it was the title of a blogpost.....hmm. I guess I'll shoot her off an email and then go from there. I still have the 'runner up' name waiting.........just in case. :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW...that gal can twist wire...beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete