Monday, May 11, 2009

Another Marvelous Monday

I know, I'm strange....I don't mind Mondays.

Well, I don't mind them once they are underway. Ask me Sunday night and I might have a different opinion. ;-)

My weekend didn't turn out quite as rushed as I thought. Saturday was pretty much go-go-go, iwe had baseball practice, which was also the rescheduling of our Hits for Kids fundraiser, and since I'm the team coordinator for that - we really needed to be there, so we had to skip the soccer game. I went and visited my daughter in the early afternoon and then back home to change up and head out for dinner. We ate at PF Chang's - YUM. :) Nothing fancy, but good food. Decided I'd have to have bread and water and yogurt all day Sunday to make up for it. ;-)

However, when Sunday rolled around it was such a beautiful day that after church, at the grocery store - we decided to cook out that night - mmm. So for dinner Sunday we had hamburgers done on the grill. So good. I also roasted a ton of veggies (yellow squash, zucchini, and vidalia onions) under the broiler (the grill was too full).

I didn't get to Snafu Sunday again. :( but come on!! It was MOTHER's Day!! I'm a mother! So cut me some slack. ;-)

I was going to try to pull some photos but am having trouble finding them right now - and I need to get back to work.

Don't know what to make for dinner tonight? Try this onion soup I posted here.
(ha, how was that for a total change of subject??!!)


Ohhhhhhhhh, and here is the ring I made for the Giveaway winner, Candace. I had to wait for her to receive it before I could post it. :)

Its lapis, sterling silver, fine silver. Size 7 1/4.


I am THRILLED that she likes it! you can see a picture of her wearing it on her blog.












It looks GREAT on her.

I hope she enjoys it for a long long time. :)










Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice! Sounds like you had a nice weekend. I'm going to have to check out that onion soup recipe.

    Hey, what a lovely ring by the way! ;)
    So, glad it's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candace!! The weekend was nice - fairly relaxing and uneventful for a change. :-)
    I really really am glad you like the ring. ((hugs))
    Janice

    ReplyDelete