Friday, December 10, 2010

Beautiful....

I haven't done this in so long.

But I set aside a few minutes the other day.....

and I made something.....it is inspired by connections, links..........hearts



I began with one hearted item



and then went into their hearts to find the next



and so on and so forth.



Its a link of hearts....




(click on photo to go to Treasury)






I enjoyed making it and so I turned right around and made another based on a different kind of connection - and inspiration:



This treasury showcases members of the

BEST team.

I'm a member of BEST and am greatly inspired by

the talent

and the knowledge

and the overall activity

of this group.




(click on photo to go to Treasury)

Please take time to view the treasuries and click through and leave a comment. It is really encouraging to the artists!