Monday, May 28, 2012

Perfect Timing

Happy Memorial Day ! And Yippee! for the 3 day weekend!

I really needed this. I haven't done any shows this year yet and I have one coming up on Saturday (June 2). Not only do I need to do all the regular prep, but having moved, I actually have to FIND all of my booth/display stuff! ACK!

LL Baseball
And we've had so much going on, and more on the way (LL playoffs, end of school year - and end of elementary school!, a birthday party Saturday night.......etc), that I have left it all to this weekend.

THANKFULLY its been a long extended weekend and the family is all at the beach, so I've been able to zip around, PLUS do a little shopping, mow the lawn (OW, my calves are still killing me), finish a tutorial, tidy the house a bit...blah blah blah.

Granted, I didn't turn out the light last night until a little after 4am. But I slept until almost 10am, was only up twice during the night, so I got almost 6 hours sleep! It's all good!

Today I've got the tumbler running non-stop and am also washing my booth table covers (would  LOVE to do away with those - I like what my friend Karen did with her table tops.....though she still does have a skirt......it's something to think about).

Missing my family.

My son received an ipod touch at Christmas, and I LOVE being able to email him and he gets it relatively quickly. So yesterday (Sunday) I email him early in the am and say "Happy Saturday! Are you getting ready to go to the beach....blah blah blah"

I receive an email back from him in 2 seconds flat. All it says is "?"

I thought about that for a minute and then realized it was SUNDAY! lol

So I email him back saying OOPS! I got confused for a minute there...blah blah.

His email back to me:
"That's what I love about you"

HA! I emailed him again and said: "You know, you can make me feel silly and special all at the same time - and THAT is what I love about you"

He's so stinkin' cool. Love that boy like crazy.

silly face




And just in case you wonder

he's silly and special too.



not sure what he was doing here outside the hospital








He makes me smile all the time. :)
















I am getting ready to photograph all of my work that hasn't yet been photographed, and then it is my hope to put it all on a spreadsheet with prices to use as an inventory list. I'll report back and let you know how that goes. :)

Hope you are all enjoying your long weekend!!!