Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Finds

I get a lot of information in my reader.

 Some of it pretty crazy cool stuff. 

And even if its not all crazy cool stuff wasn't cool enough, I end up daisy chaining my way around the net finding other way cool stuff. 

So today it dawned on me that I should share this cool stuff with you cool people and thereby we all increase our collective 

yea, I'm gonna say it . . .  

cooooooooooooolness.

So here are a few 'finds' for today:
 





Uhhh, yea! 

Who wouldn't LOVE to not have a dripping wet umbrella to have to close up? hmmm?

For sure crazy cool. Although I don't know how it would work in high winds, the umbrella does have an adjustable air velocity, dial it down for light rain or turn it up for heavier weather, 

~*~*~*~*~*~



I may be biased, but yes, I think this is way cool. 

I hope you do too. 

But, let me show you what inspired the idea:


so, ok, it's a little pricey. 

But its also way cool. But only if you open ONE door a day. 

and drink responsibly. 

After all, 20some shots would really add up.

I'm just sayin'.

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

And finally - - - - - - 

how about a 170ft long trampoline

and no, it's not a typo. 

 I DO mean, one hundred and seventy feet 



come on, now, tell me you wouldn't hop, skip, and jump 
your way down that piece of rubber.  

There's a video here although I haven't watched it yet so I'm not sure just how much fun they may be having on that there rubber.

just sayin'. Seems to me things could get a little out of hand. ;-) 


QUESTION FOR THE DAY:
What's the coolest find you've ummm, found, this week?

Let us know in the comments below. :)