Monday, August 01, 2005

Vacation & back to the grind

Was on vacation last week and had a wonderful time at the beach with family!

I managed to take QUITE a lot of jewelry supplies with me...about 12 plastic trays of beads, lampwork, gems, cabs....7 or 8 pairs of pliers, 3 hammers, my baby anvil, can of LOS, wire, a set of alphabet stamps....and when I could hold my eyes open and my 4 year old wasn't clammoring for the pool or beach......

THIS is what I made:


Combination of lampwork and ceramic beads...with bali spacers, coiling - all on a 12 ga mandrel.

This banlge features lampwork beads from Unique Creations by Cindy. Beads are offset with HillTribes silver and coiling on a 12 ga SS mandrel.


This bangle is made with cream and pale blue beads by Ellen Dooley and some lavendar and clear beads from Two Sisters. Accompanied by greek ceramic beads that have been coated with Sterling silver and coils of 20 ga silver, this is an impressive bangle. (its BIG)

The next one is quick becoming a favorite for me. Its made with lampwork from Two Sisters, and a varitey of smaller beads from across the globe - truly an international flavor!












These are my first stampings. :) I am planning on drilling holes in these for pendants. I will also probably add some sparkly dangles from the, Will update when they are done!

This bangle is all about the beads! Lampwork (don't recall the artist - sorry!) and big SS beads on 12 ga SS wire.

This final bangle is quite an eclectic mix. It began with the small tan rondelle beads with chinese writing, then came the piece of green vaseline glass and the other various componenets just followed - there are Hill Tribes beads, greek beads, the chinese beads....two lampwork beads....coiling...did I forget anything? Will probably add a dangle when I do the clasp. :)

And now its back to the grind - WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment