Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mercy Me!

Mercy Me is one of my favorite music groups. I have this song in my head today and it just keeps going 'round and 'round and 'round...

(snip)
Then I'll gaze upon the throne of the King
Frozen in my steps
And all the questions that I swore I would ask
Words just won't come yet
So amazed at what I've seen
So much more than this old mind can hold
When I finally make it home
(snip)

Then again - I also have Jazon Mraz in my head singing what I dub "my happy song":

(snip)
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing,
We're Just one big family
and It's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved
(snip)

These are in my head probably becuase they are on my ipod. I listen to my ipod a lot when I am at the bench.

What do YOU listen to?

2 comments:

  1. It's TUESDAY!! Bench day for Janice!! Looking forward to seeing more pretties from you (the one below is gorgeous! :) ). I don't listen to music at the bench - my house is altogether too quiet, so I watch tv while I work. The only time I listen to music is when I'm driving and I'm currently stuck on Pink's Funhouse CD - LOVE IT. I don't have an iPod or any mp3 for that matter so I have an actual cd. I know, I'm a heathen! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - you are not a heathen or a relic or anything else!! My ipod is a mini - its like 1"x1.5" in size and I got it on sale for less than 50 bucks. I finally figured out how to put music on it from someone on the forum and now I love it!

    I also acquired satellite radio (in my car, when I bought my new car) and so I have been discovering all kinds of music I never knew about. Doesn't Pink sing that song Sober? I really like that song - it reminds me of feelings when I was getting off the booze, I can relate. I also like that song ummm, "so what I'm still a rock star..blah blah" -- her songs are just so darn catchy!

    I'm hoping I can get out of work a bit early today...and I've got leftoevers for dinner so no time devoted to cooking!!

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete