Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Manic, Marvelous -Monday?? (TT)

errrrrrrrrrr, oops, not ! Its Tuesday. Guess that means this is really Tutorial Tuesday.




I don't deserve a day off. It apparently just confuses me.



A little over a year ago I did a TT on enameling. With one pathetic link. Wait, let me back up - the link itself was not pathetic. Not at all. In fact, it was a really cool link. Its the AMOUNT of linkage that was pathetic. One link. Thats it.



I've been wanting to go back and redo that TT -- but seeing as it was 14 months or so ago its not likely anyone would be browsing that deep - so, I'm having a do-over. Today's tutorials are on enameling. And we've got lots of linkage and a couple of different ways to go about it.



Torch firing enamels



Torch fired enamel beads (pdf download)



Forge and Fuse Technique



Trinket Kiln



Enamelling



Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I'm always losing days...lol!

    Thanks for the tuts. This is something I've wanted to try for a while now, but I just haven't gotten there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You SO deserve a day off, silly!! Might be surprised how refreshing a day off might be!!! Thanks for the enamelling tuts!! This is something I've been contemplating too! :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I want to see some projects from you guys soon then!! :)

    ReplyDelete