Friday, June 04, 2010

Momentum

I'm trying to keep the momentum here with the posting so I thought I'd update on my upcomign events and share a few WIPs (Work In Progress).

On June 12th I will be showing at The Gunpowder River ArtFest in Monkton MD.

If you are anywhere nearby, come out and see me!!!

I've never done this show but it appears to have some fabulous artists and there will be music, food, demos and even a painting workshop.

Sounds like a good time for the whole family.


THEN, on June 19 & 20 I will be showing in Morgantown WVA at the Arts on the River

Again, a show I've never done. I also don't know much about this one but thought it might be a nice weekend getaway for my entire family. So we're most likely all packing up and heading to WVA on the 18th.

I've been trying to get together a few new pieces so I can properly fill out my tables at these shows.

Unfortunately I've not been able to get a lot of bench time, or I just haven't MADE time.

In the time I have put aside, I have been working on the pieces to the left - almost done.


And I have a handful of pendants from the past month or two that just need chains. I will create a few more pieces before the 12th. Probably my 'made in metal' pieces, fold forming and my lines line. And then I'll just hope for the best!

If you come out to see me at a show, mention my blog by name for a 15% discount!

HAPPY FRIDAY to all! Hope you are looking forward to the weekend. We have a baseball game at 8 am tomorrow - we have to be at the field at 0730. BRIGHT AND EARLY! After that I am going to try to set up my show tables and see how I might arrange my displays. Sunday will be church and a few errands and hopefully some bench time. Seems like I am forgetting something but I don't know what....

So what are your plans for the weekend? Leave me a comment and let me know whats going on in your world. :)

~Janice