Monday, January 31, 2011

Not your typical team building

It took place this past Friday.

A work retreat - ya know - team building and all that jazz.

But before you groan in empathy, you should know - I like my job.

I like my co-workers.

They are a GREAT bunch.

And we work very well together. (which I understand from around the internet is not the norm....)

So, being as we're not such a typical team, it should come as no surprise that when we had our retreat, it wasn't an anxiety, fear inducing, event. . . . . . . .


We would plan no such thing. (actually, I didn't plan.....I just printed out some recipes and made some filling and came along for the ride.....sort of)

The decision was made to have a 'ravioli retreat' - a day of teambuilding as we made homemade pasta dough and turned out something like 24 dozen raviloli with 6 or 7 different fillings.

Oh yea.

A good time was had by all.

You can see the process in this slideshowthing-a-ma-bob. (I apologize - BAD quaity - apparently uploading it compressed it and caused a lot of distortion. Instead I will upload some photos below)











LUNCH BREAK