Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Spreading the wealth

Not my wealth mind you -- just that of the general population. :)

Aiming to connect awesome artists with beautiful buyers - here are a couple of Etsy Treasuries that I curated recently.



I had a lot of fun with these - for different reasons. The first is so dear to me - I titled it:

"You hit like a girl!"



It features metalwork from an all female list of artists.

Girls who LIKE hammers (some might even say they love their hammers) and fire and all sort of tools.

They use their brains, spirits, and muscles to create AWESOME ARTWORK.

GO, see for yourself:








The second is this BRIGHT and cheery collection of colorful items.

With all the grey skies and white terrain around here, this treasury makes me smile big time!


Please go visit these collections, comment, click, browse -- you never know what you may find in the shops of these talented artisans.

And share them with your friends!

~Janice