Tuesday, December 30, 2008

a few shots and the new ring

sterling, handmade jewelry, janice fowler, doxallo, bangle, ring I am playing with my new tripod -- ohhhhhhhhh, did I mention I received a little teeny tiny tripod for Christmas!?? It is REALLY small - JUST what I wanted to use desktop for shooting jewelry. I am hoping it alleviates any tiny handshake I may get pressing the trigger or just holding it in my hand while I use the timer.



ok, here is the ring that I mentioned earlier, that sort of matches the bangle....similar, but not the same - it still needs a bit of clean up - but I wanted to show it since I said I would! sterling, handmade jewelry, janice fowler, doxallo, ring
sterling, handmade jewelry, janice fowler, doxallo,  ring














sterling, handmade jewelry, janice fowler, doxallo, ring


And with it on. I wore it today. I have no pride....I don't care if its dirty! I just can't wait to 'test drive' new pieces!! This is a bit big, but I managed to keep it on my middle finger today. I either need to resize it or try to sell it to someone with large hands. :) Or just keep it....



Here's another photo of a few recent pieces and one OLD ring - one that I wear just about every day - my little twist ring, all the way on the left.
sterling, handmade jewelry, janice fowler, doxallo, bangle, ring

6 comments:

  1. Nice rings! And Photos. Cheers and good wishes for a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And good to see you! HAPPY 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! I hope you have a wonderful New Year Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Tammy!! Its good to see you as well - you're so scarce these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice rings! I really like the one with the circles in it. I'm a sucker for circles.
    I'm finally doing another metal project! I'm making a "magic wand" for my Make a Wish foundation work. I'd love to get your opinions! I'm in the middle of sawing stuff out right now, but I eventually will need help figuring out how to get the effect I want, if you're interested in giving your opinion! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really great - simple yet a good casual chic everyday look...love it!

    Robyn Hawk
    http://tucsongemshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete