Saturday, June 06, 2009

New tutorial released!

metalsmithing tutorialThis tutorial took forEVER to make.

I'm glad its finally done and I hope it is clear and helps lots of artists make beautiful things. :)



This tutorial uses the most basic fold forming technique, line folds, and takes the technique into 3 different directions for 3 projects in one. This lesson shows how to create folds in metal in order to create dimension and texture in your work. We will look at three different projects which take the fold formed metal in very different directions.

You will learn to use the inherent properties of metal to your advantage - Work hardness becomes your friend! Your imagination will ultimately determine what your pieces look like!

There are 39 pages, approximately 85 steps, and over 100 pictures and diagrams. There are also some bonus tips and alternative ideas.









You will automatically be taken to the tutorial upon check-out.

Your purchase signifies your agreement not to share, lend, or dsitribute this tutorial in any form without my express written permission.


I am ALWAYS available to answer any questions regardina ny of my tutorials that you purcahse, including looking at pictures of your work to help you improve. I want you to be successful! :)

Janice

Digg!

2 comments:

  1. Janice--I got the tutorial and read through it. I already understand the techique so much better just from your instructions and pictures than I ever have by doing any other reading on it--thanks so much. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elenor! I am soooo happy to hear that! :) I look forward to seeing what you make - and PLEASE, if you need any clarifications, or anything, let me know. I am also going to be setting up a private area on my website or the JAN forum for anyone who has purcahsed a tutorial to post their questions or work if they want some feedback. Stay tuned!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete