Tuesday, July 07, 2009

TT - Streeeeeeeeetch

I like to stretch myself and so I'm always trying new things. BUT, I also like when I can take one thing, and 'stretch' it to apply it to something else. That's what the tutorials today are about. Techniques that can be used in fiber or metal and beyond. My hope is that looking into these tutorials will not only provide some new ground in terms of the methods presented 'as is' but will stir the imagination to look for ways to incorporate the techniques across other artforms or by introducing new materials into jewelry making.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these Janice! I have been meaning to try my hand at wire crocheting forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've always wanted to learn viking knit. Thanks Janice!

    PS- I tagged you on my blog- you've been award the "One Lovely Blog" award since you are one lovely blogger. Check it out at www.wavudesigns.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete