Wednesday, December 16, 2009

what a beauty!

I'm in love.



Yes, I know, I say that frequently.


It's not that I'm fickle......its just that there is so much to love in this life!







Like this


















all snuggled up sweet in bed. Visions of sugar plumbs dancing in his head.......

OK, not really

No sugar plumbs.

I don't think he knows what they are.


I'm not sure that *I* know what they are! (do YOU know what they are? Anyone?)

Its far more likely this is in his head:




















Or this, considering the time of year



















I have a new love as well. This one is super sweet, trim, and really red!


A new camera.



YAY! My previous camera was dying a slow and VERY painful death.

Painful to me.



Very very painful.




So this arrived yesterday:

















Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 in red (click for full description)

I am loving this camera. Sure, its a point and click, but WOW. It does a great job. The photo of LG above, in his bed, was taken with this prior to my even reading the book. And it came out GREAT! I snapped a couple of quick photos of jewelry, not in a light box or anything, they came out GREAT. Here is one:






Very clear.


YAY!










I also love my crazy family.


I'll be hanging with these fine ladies this weekend. ;-)




Aren't they just the cutest?


Thats mi madre and my aunt (sorry, I'd have to bablefish to translate 'aunt').


That may have been our get together last season, I'm not quite sure. I'll be sure to snap some new pics on Saturday and I'll post them right after. We'll see just how kind the year has been....and just who has read my blog and shows up all decked out.



;-)



Back to work for me - lunch is over!


but ohhhhhhhhhhh, lunch. My new raw love:

Chia pudding with almond milk, cinammon, and fresh pineapple and banana. MMMMM. I know it doesn't LOOK so appetizing, but it is.

really really.




Janice